Thursday, May 23, 2013

Changes

The think i would change is my Government class. I would change this class because i cant stand that teacher. I hate when teachers try to use reverse mind trick so i can do better it doesn't work, in fact it makes me shut down and not do anything. 

This class sucks, like its not interesting like most of my other classes. i love Government, but its the way she teachers it like i listen to her and its like the grown up is Charlie Brown. Like I tried to push a side the fact that her teaching skill aren't fun and they're a snooze fest and learn. 

I also wish i would have change the class because i don't like the teacher im not going to get into detail. in the movie Freedom Writers a character Eva some thing like teachers think they can just get respect because they're teacher but they don't give it.

No comments:

Post a Comment